Chinese Version
General Information
University Structure
ESL Teachers Wanted
International Students
Schools & Departments
Academics
Foreign Exchanges
Research
Library
Professors
Back
 
General Situation

    The library of LIAONING SHIHUA UNIVERSITY was founded  in Dalian in 1950, which covered the building area of only 100 square metres with about 1,000 volumes of books. LIAONING SHIHUA UNIVERSITY moved to Fushun in 1954, accordingly the library moved to Fushun.In 1981, independent library was built, which covered the building area of 9,200 square metres with more than 852,000 volumes of books. New library with 30,000 square metres has been built since 2002.After more than 50 years it is found, library has great progress. At present, There are the following 6 organizations: office, department of gathering news and catalog, department of recommending books, department of reading periodicals, department of providing information, department of roboticized network. The working staff numbers is 45,including 5 advanced title,16 intermediate title,2 postgraduations,31.7 percent undergraduation,17 composite staff with two specialities.

 

More information  >>>